Happy New Year!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? Why not make taking care of your car or truck one of them!
1. Schedule bi-annual tune ups! This helps to make sure your car is running at it’s best, and you are getting the maximum performance out of your vehicle! Also, having a mechanic do a once over on your vehicle can help you spot issues before they cause any major damage.
2. Schedule regular oil changes. It is important to check your oil regularly, and to stay on top of oil changes.
3. Keep your car clean. Start the year off by getting your car detailed inside and out (or do it yourself). Then get into the routine of doing a little clean up once a week or as needed!
4. Rotate your tires. Check your owners manual to find out your vehicle specific recommendations!
5. Listen to your vehicle! If you start to hear any noises that seem out of the ordinary, get it checked out sooner rather than later. It’s always better to bring your vehicle in and have someone tell you it is nothing to worry about, than to ignore it and end up having a major issue!
RAD Auto Repair is here to help you with all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!