September 10, 2019 0 Comments
Here are some tips for driving during monsoon season!
- When in doubt, wait it out! If you get stuck in a dust or rain storm, it is best to get as far off the roadway as possible.
- If you do have to pull off the road, it is important that you get as far off the road way as possible, turn your lights OFF. This reduces the chances of other drivers thinking you are moving and following your.
- Avoid driving on flooded roads. Even a few inches of water can be dangerous.
- If traffic lights are our, treat them as four way stops.
- Keep extra supplies and an emergency kit in your car.
- Drive with a fully charged phone.
Stay safe and enjoy the slightly cooler weather!#mesaarizona, #monsoon, #RADAutoRepair, mechanic